01 Aug 2018
Exciting opportunities exist for Landscape Architects within our vibrant Wellington Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award-winning landscape, urban design, masterplanning, architecture and interior projects.
We are looking for Landscape Architects with one to five years’ experience to join our team working on a range of exciting projects around the country. The successful applicants will be passionate about the environment and have a strong technical background. The roles will involve working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and taking supporting roles in the documentation and delivery of projects of various scales and complexity.
– Creative and collaborative designers
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
– Quick and willing learners.
Key Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture
– Minimum of one to five years’ professional experience
– New Zealand landscape knowledge and capability (preferable)
– Excellent CAD skills (preferably ArchiCAD)
– Great Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop knowledge/skills
– Strong technical knowledge
– Experience in the documentation and delivery of complex projects.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment, with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee and fruit supply, frequent social events and Studio sponsored sports teams.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key role in our exciting body of future projects, then please send your CV and portfolio work to us as soon as possible.
Senior Associate - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517