Studio Pacific Architecture is a vibrant and design-led practice of around 80 staff, with an established reputation for award-winning architecture, interior, landscape and urban design projects.
We are looking for a reliable and efficient individual to join our busy Wellington Studio. The full-time role is seen as one of fundamental importance to the business and you will need to be highly agile and, a quick learner, with a high degree of accuracy. The successful candidate will be able to start as soon as possible.
This is an extremely varied position. Responsibilities will include reception and general office administration including greeting and welcoming visitors, providing support to our Senior Management Team, travel and accommodation arrangements, word processing and information management. This role will also include providing support to our Accounts Administrator, as well as some HR assistance.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be well-organised, proactive, methodical, and work well under pressure
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have a high level of attention to detail, and accurate data entry skills
- have strong written, and superior numerical and analytical skills
- ideally have some experience in an administration-based role
- be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
Studio Pacific Architecture is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our people and our projects. We offer an inclusive and creative working environment, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include an endless coffee and fruit supply, frequent social events and Studio sponsored sports teams.
If you have these qualities and would like to further develop your career within a fantastic company culture, then please send your covering letter and CV to:
Senior Associate - People & Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Applications close no later than 15 June 2018.