03 Oct 2018
An exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Architect with at least 6+ years’ industry experience within our vibrant Wellington Studio.
Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award-winning architecture, urban design, landscape, and interior projects.
We are looking for a Registered Architect with excellent design skills to collaborate with our project teams. The successful applicant will have strong CAD (preferably ArchiCAD) skills, sound technical knowledge, good written skills and be able to contribute to the design and documentation of our diverse range of projects.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Excellent design ability
– High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
Key Skills and Experience
– NZ Registered Architect or equivalent
– Minimum of 6 years’ industry experience
– Masters in Architecture or equivalent professional qualification
– Strong CAD and preferably BIM Skills (preferably ArchiCAD)
– Detailed Documentation experience
– Technical background with knowledge of building systems and construction
– Project management and team leadership experience
– Experience with complex and large projects over a range of project types.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment, with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee and fruit supply, frequent social events and Studio sponsored sports teams.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects, please send your CV and 4 or 5 examples of your work to us by Wednesday 31 October 2018.
Senior Associate - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517