27 May 2019
An exciting opportunity exists for an Intermediate Urban Designer within our vibrant Wellington Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning landscape, urban design, masterplanning, architecture and interior projects.
We are looking for a full-time Intermediate Urban Designer to join our team working on a range of exciting projects of various scales and complexity. The successful applicant will be passionate about the environment and have a strong interest in developing successful masterplans and urban spaces.
At Studio Pacific Architecture, we offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee and fruit supply, frequent social events and Studio sponsored sports teams.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Creative and collaborative designer;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Quick and willing learner;
- A passion for achieving good urban design outcomes.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design
- At least 4 years’ professional experience in urban design and masterplanning
- New Zealand landscape knowledge and capability (preferable);
- Excellent CAD skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
- Great Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop knowledge/skills;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Experience in the documentation and delivery of complex projects.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work.
Senior Associate - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517