An opportunity exists for a Registered Architect or experienced Architectural Graduate within our vibrant Wellington Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape, urban design, and interior projects.
We are looking for a full-time Registered Architect or experienced Architectural Graduate, with at least three years’ experience, to join our team working on a range of exciting projects around the country. The successful applicant will have excellent design skills, strong CAD (preferably ArchiCAD) and technical skills, be adept at collaborating with project teams, and the ability to contribute to the design and documentation of our diverse range of projects.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee supply, and frequent social events.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Creative and collaborative designer;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent design ability;
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry experience;
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture;
- Strong CAD Skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
- Strong Detailed Documentation experience;
- Strong technical knowledge.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work.