22 Dec 2021
We have a number of opportunities in Wellington and Auckland for graduate and registered architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and BIM related roles within our vibrant Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape, urban design, and interior projects.
We are looking for graduate and experienced architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and BIM professionals to join our team working on a range of exciting projects around New Zealand. The successful applicants will have excellent design skills, strong CAD (preferably ArchiCAD) skills, be passionate about design and the environment with a strong technical background, be adept at collaborating within cross-disciplinary project teams, and have the ability to contribute to the design and documentation of our diverse range of projects.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee and fruit supply, frequent social events and Studio sponsored sports teams.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Creative and collaborative designer;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent design ability;
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Quick and willing learner.
Key Skills and Experience
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Landscape Architecture;
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry experience;
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interiors or Landscape Architecture;
- Strong CAD Skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
- Good understanding of BIM management processes;
- Strong technical ability and interest;
- Excellent design and 3D modelling ability;
- Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop knowledge/skills;
- Experience in the documentation and construction of built projects.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work.
Principal - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517