03 Feb 2021
An exciting opportunity exists for a landscape architect within our vibrant Wellington practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, and interior projects.
We are looking for a full-time landscape architect, with at least four years’ experience, to join our team working on a range of exciting projects around the country. The successful applicant will be passionate about design and the environment with a strong technical background. The role will involve working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team and playing a key part in the documentation and delivery of projects of various scales and complexity.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee supply and frequent social events.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Creative and collaborative designer;
- Strong graphic, written and oral communication skills;
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Quick and willing learner.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture;
- 4 years’ plus professional experience – preferably registered (but not a prerequisite)
- New Zealand landscape knowledge and capability (preferable);
- Excellent CAD skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
- Design and 3D modelling skills;
- Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop knowledge/skills;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Experience in the documentation and construction of built projects.
- GIS knowledge / experience
If you have these qualities, would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work.
Principal - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517