30 Sep 2021
An opportunity exists for an Architect/Project Architect with an interest in Interior Design within our vibrant Wellington Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape, urban design, and interior projects.
Due to recent growth, we are looking for a full-time Architect/Project Architect, with significant experience in the management of architecture and interior design projects. The role will suit an architecture professional with a strong interest in Interior projects and the capability to work across other architectural project work-types.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading and/or contributing to the design, documentation, and management of commercial, workplace and boutique interior projects across all work-stages. The ability to achieve high levels of design quality and consistency in all project aspects is essential, along with the ability to set and adhere to project budgets and programmes, and coach and develop team members.
The successful applicant will have excellent design skills, strong CAD (preferably ArchiCAD) and technical skills, be adept at collaborating with project teams, and have the ability to contribute to EOI’s and RFP’s and client briefing sessions.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee supply, and frequent social events.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
– Strong project architecture and leadership skills;
– Creative and collaborative designer;
– Strong written and oral communication skills;
– Excellent design ability;
– High level of thoroughness and attention to detail;
– Ability to lead and manage teams.
Key Skills and Experience
– Completed a degree in Architecture or Interior Design at a recognised School of Architecture or Design;
– Minimum of 3-5 years’ industry experience in a Workplace Interiors or Architectural Office;
– Strong CAD Skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
– Strong Detailed Documentation experience;
– Strong technical knowledge.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work. Applications are often printed in A4 size for review, please ensure all text in your application is in a legible format size.
Applications close 5pm, on Friday 29 October 2021.
Principal - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517