14 Sep 2021
An opportunity exists for a Senior Architect within our vibrant Wellington Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape, urban design, and interior projects.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Architect to join our team working on a range of exciting projects around the country. The successful applicant will have excellent design skills and a good level of site experience. Strong CAD ability (preferably ArchiCAD) is also important. The successful applicant will be adept at leading and collaborating with project teams, and have the ability to make strong contributions to the design and documentation of our diverse range of projects.
We offer a flexible, inclusive and creative working environment with opportunities for part-time work, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include health insurance, an endless coffee supply, and frequent social events.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
– Exceptional technical skills;
– Creative and collaborative contributor;
– Strong written and oral communication skills;
– Strong design ability;
– High level of thoroughness and attention to detail.
Key Skills and Experience
– NZ Registered Architect or equivalent (if a Registered Architect);
– Minimum of 6 years’ industry experience;
– Masters in Architecture or equivalent professional qualification;
– Strong CAD and preferably BIM Skills (preferably ArchiCAD);
– Strong Detailed Documentation experience;
– Project management and team leadership experience;
– Experience with complex and large projects over a range of project types.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part delivering our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work. Applications close 5pm, Friday 15 October 2021.
Principal - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517