09 Jun 2022
A great opportunity exists in our vibrant architectural Practice for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Managing Director and Board.
Application closes 8 July 2022
5+ years’ experience
Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, and interior projects. At Studio Pacific, we are a creative, collaborative and cross-disciplinary team, with a diverse portfolio of work across Aotearoa New Zealand.
It is an exciting time to join our Studio whānau; with strategic aims which include a people centric approach, supporting sustainability, embracing Te ao Māori, achieving design excellence, promoting innovation, and efficiency and effectiveness, we have a range of rewarding and creative internal and external projects underway.
We strive to support our team and offer many benefits to help our people thrive personally and professionally. We offer:
- – A creative, supportive and inclusive working culture
- – Extensive personal and professional development support
- – A flexible work environment with opportunities for various working arrangements including part-time hours
- – Excellent health and wellbeing support including health insurance, assistance from in-house mental health first-aiders and mental health resources
- – Daily morning teas, endless specialty coffee, fresh fruit and frequent social gatherings
In this role, you will need to build strong relationships and have a high degree of discretion. Strong executive assistant skills, including minute taking and a full range of administrative skills are a must, along with the ability to work with a forward thinking, agile approach. As the key point of support for our Managing Director and Board Chair you will have high levels of initiative and strong prioritisation and time-management skills.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- – Highly organised
- – Good problem solving skills
- – High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- – Strong financial literacy skills.
- – Quick and willing learner
Key Skills and Experience
- – Ideally 5+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant.
- – Commercial awareness
- – Computer literacy (with macOS desirable, but not essential)
- – Microsoft Office 365 skills (with advanced Excel proficiency)
- – Adobe Creative Suite (desirable, but not essential)
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our Practice and develop your career within an excellent culture, please send your CV, and cover letter to:
Senior Principal – People and Practice
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517