30 May 2022
A great opportunity exists for an Experienced Architectural Graduate or Registered Architect to join our vibrant Architectural Practice.
3+ years’ experience
Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning architecture, landscape architecture, urban design, and interior projects. At Studio Pacific, we are a creative, collaborative and cross-disciplinary team with a focus on innovation, sustainability and design excellence. Our diverse portfolio of work across Aotearoa New Zealand provides opportunities for our people to continually learn new skills and develop their careers.
It is an exciting time to join our growing team, with a range of creative projects, all at various design stages, from project inception and concept analysis through to developed and detailed design. We strive to support our team and offer many benefits to help staff thrive personally and professionally.
- A creative, supportive and inclusive working culture
- Extensive personal and professional development support
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for various working arrangements including part time hours
- Excellent health and wellbeing support including health insurance, assistance from in-house mental health first-aiders and mental health resources
- Daily morning teas, endless specialty coffee, fresh fruit and frequent social gatherings
In this role, you will need excellent design skills and be able to easily collaborate within our project teams. You will have experience using 3D CAD software (preferably ArchiCAD), a passion for the environment, technical skills appropriate to your level of experience, and the ability to contribute to the design and documentation of our diverse range of projects.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Good all round communication skills
- Quick and willing learner
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
- At least 3 years’ professional experience
- Strong CAD Skills (preferably ArchiCAD)
- Good understanding of BIM management processes
- Strong technical ability and interest
- Excellent design and 3D modelling ability
- Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop knowledge/skills;
- Experience in the documentation and construction of built projects.
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of projects and develop your career within an excellent culture and cross-disciplinary team, please send your CV, covering letter and a sample of your portfolio including 5-10 examples of your work.
Senior Principal - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517