03 May 2022
An exciting opportunity exists for a skilled and motivated Sustainability Graduate within our vibrant Architectural Practice.
Studio Pacific Architecture is an award-winning, design-led practice, with around 90 staff. Our projects are diverse and intensively detailed. With offices in Te Whanganui-a-Tara - Wellington and Tāmaki Makaurau - Auckland, Studio Pacific Architecture has grown to become one of Aotearoa’s leading design and architectural practices producing a wide variety of project types and scales. We pride ourselves on providing innovative and bespoke project design solutions.
We are looking for a Sustainability Graduate to join our team and be responsible for assisting with and facilitating solutions for environmental and sustainability issues at a project and studio-wide level at Studio Pacific. The successful applicant will have a passion for improving the environmental performance of the built environment and have a keen interest in Environmental Sustainable Design (ESD) generally. You will be adept at collaborating within cross-disciplinary project teams and have the ability to contribute to the design and documentation of our diverse range of projects.
The Sustainability Graduate will be responsible for carrying out Life Cycle Assessments and energy performance modelling on our projects. They will also contribute to the development of our Carbon Reduction Plan. Collaborating internally with project teams and externally with industry partners will require you to be a very effective and skilled communicator.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
Key Skills and Experience
- You will have completed or are working towards completing a relevant degree (e.g. Architecture, Building Science, Sustainable Design/Technology, Engineering) where sustainability forms a major part of the degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with our future building performance and carbon measurement team
- A creative, supportive and inclusive working culture
- Extensive personal and professional development support
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for various working arrangements including part time hours
- Excellent health and wellbeing support including health insurance, assistance from in-house mental health first-aiders and mental health resources
- Daily morning teas, endless specialty coffee, fresh fruit and frequent social gatherings
Please apply in writing by 27 June 2022, enclosing your CV and Portfolio, specifying your practical experience to:
Principal - People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517