Our eight Victoria University of Wellington Summer Scholarship research projects have now been completed.
- Calculating ventilation requirements in residential architecture
- What would a building performance Home User Guide look like for owners of homes
- What do appropriate dwelling spaces look like in the existing New Zealand housing stock.
- How can social elderly care facilities be designed based on occupant preference.
- What are the limitations and best drivers for remote residential construction.
- How do we define, characterise and perceive thresholds in public and private space in intensive housing.
- How is density in New Zealand quantified.
- What are the key drivers and barriers to creating successful communal garden spaces.
We would like to thank the VUW students and staff for their hard work and commitment over the summer in working closely with us on these research projects.